ASML is looking for a CAP developer (Hana Cloud)
As HANA Cloud developer your main task is to build and maintain CAP applications, realizing our product backlog as defined by one of our Product Owners.
Next to the development we expect you to own your solution by making sure it’s optimized and the quality is assured.
You will be using multiple integrated systems, so you’ll help organize the interfaces together with the integration team and your system architect.
We value openness, transparency and professionalism and we’re looking for a result-oriented developer/consultant with a growth mindset and focus on quality.
You should have at least 5 years (or more) of working experience in the field of SAP Development with an interest in Business Intelligence.
Education and experience:
- SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP HANA Cloud 1.0 (preferred)
- Or similar certifications
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Excellent CAP (SAP Cloud Application Programming Model) knowledge
- Excellent SAPUI5 knowledge
- Excellent understanding of SAP HANA 2.0 / Cloud
- Excellent knowledge Node.js
- Hands on SAP BTP Experience
- Experience with developing using GIT based HANA automated deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of OData / REST services
Non technical skills:
- Fluent in English
- Communicative (e.g. during the daily and/or when requirements are fleshed out in refinement sessions)
- Willingness to T-shape
- Team player