Minimum of 3 years of experience as Firmware (Embedded software) tester in a (electronic) technical product development environment
Bosch Thermotechniek B.V. Nefit is the Bosch Thermotechniek brand and a leading player in the residential market. Our product range has grown into a wide range of sustainable solutions for heating, hot water and renewable energy. We are familiar with the hybrid combination of heat pump and central heating boiler, we are working on central heating appliances that work on hydrogen instead of natural gas, as well as smart systems for energy storage and management. In close collaboration with specialists within Bosch in Deventer and worldwide, we are working hard on the development of groundbreaking sustainable technologies for the future.
The department TT_RHC/PAB is responsible for the development of control units for Heating Appliances and connectivity products, like Nefit Easy. Within the department we distinguish several teams namely, IFP and Applied Tech-nology, Hardware & Mechanical, Control Software, Embedded software and Mobile app development, Project Management and Test. This vacancy is within the Test team. The Test team is responsible for all levels of product testing within PAB.
Within one of the firmware (embedded software) ACU teams you are responsible for all test activities. All ACU teams operate within a SAFe agile/scrum environment.
Your role as a tester is to provide test evidence, to prove the PAB products comply to all (legal or Bosch) norms, guidelines or procedures. You are the owner of the test process, including tooling, which is aiming for on time delivery within expected quality boundaries. You will be the authority within the Thermo-technique (TT) firmware test-ing and are continues pro-active improving processes and working methods.
Your main tasks consist of (i.a.)
• Creation and implementation of (risk based) test plans in collaboration with devel-oper and tester colleagues;
• Test case design and review using Jira XRay;
• Design, develop and maintain test automation test scripts and environments;
• Test report creation and communication;
• Collaboration with other Bosch TT departments regarding test topics;
• Transparent communication regarding risks and/or issues;
• Proactive and continues improvements within your team and department.
We are looking for
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as Firmware (Embedded software) tester in a (electronic) technical product development environment;
• Experienced with test automation (like GIT, Jenkins and Robot Framework);
• Close collaboration with firmware engineering regarding unit testing (C/C++);
• Experience with methodical testing within a (SAFe) agile environment;
• Accurate way of working;
• Attitude and drive for continues product quality improvements;
• persuasiveness within a technical environment;
• Testing point of contact within your team;
• Bachelor / Master education Software Engineering or similar;
• ISTQB certified, Certified Agile Tester or similar is a plus;
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written, English and Dutch.