Looking for an experienced Commercial Software Engineer who has experience with Java
Commercial Software Engineers are T-shaped professionals. As Commercial Software Engineer, you take care of specification, design, engineering, testing, delivering, deploying, maintaining, and supporting digital products.
The ability to deliver code in one or more programming languages is at the core of the job. As a T- shaped professional you bring deep expertise in one or more crafts and proficiency in other crafts.
In the product team, the Commercial Software Engineers together secure all the skills, knowledge and experience on analysis, design & architecture, development, quality assurance, DevOps, LCM and operational support as needed.
Depending on the service level agreements (SLA) the Commercial Software Engineer can be asked to participate in consignation duties, for example if 24/7 support is agreed.
We value both technical expertise (analysis, design & architecture, engineering, quality assurance and devops) as well as the interpersonal parts of the job (coaching, consulting, coordination, and support).
- Bachelor or Master degree level or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant fields through study or IT experience;
- 7 – 12 years of experience building production-grade software;
- 7 years of expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Kotlin, Knowledge of API management,
- handling SOAP services and REST API, Hibernate, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Groovy, Git, Jenkins.
- Ready API;
- Identity and Access Management, Storn in Oauth 2, good knowledge in application and endpoint
- Experience with Unit testing, Contract based testing, release-on-demand concepts and automated
- build tools (e.g. Bamboo);
- Code Quality maintenance ( Sonar, Performance/LOAD Testing , Integration Testing , Security Scanning );
- Being able to engineer for Azure;
- Practical experience and a strong theoretical basis for dealing with complex architectures;
- Curiosity to discover the complex domain processes;
- Proactive attitude;
- Good communication skills, written and spoken (English);
- Great team player that can work well as part of a diverse, international team;
- Agile mindset
Nice to have
- OPEN ID connect, microservices, DevOps CICD, Mongo DB, Redis cache, Dynatrace, Oracle PL/SQL, Java script, Message brokers Active >Q/Kafka, Azure Cloud
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.