ASML is looking for a Senior mendix developer with 3-5 years of hands-on Mendix development experience!
- Conduct intakes with the business to understand and estimate the demand, check the feasibility
- Decide upon and design Mendix application architecture to be followed during development
- Enhance best practices and guidelines to be used in Mendix app development
- Understand the app value
- Embrace and promote re-usability over silos
- Invest in people and know how to help them improve their skills, both on a technical and personal level.
- Are a team player and have a positive attitude. Even when things go wrong.
- Inspire your team to experiment and take(calculated) risks, because you know this is how people grow. When things fail, don’t look for someone to blame. Take responsibility and use your energy to fix the problem at hand and allow the team to learn from it. Of course, don’t fix the same bug twice.
- Have excellent communication skills, both talking and listening. You can explain complicated technical matters in a simple manner.
- Have a keen eye for detail, but you never lose sight of the bigger picture.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (for example in Information Technology)
- At least 3 years of experience in a lead role in an international complex matrix organization, you know what is needed to work in an organization with high performing teams
- 3-5 years of Mendix hands-on development experience in projects
- Hands on experience with different cloud environments, understanding integration concepts, patterns and protocols, understanding hybrid application landscape
- Relevant experience in working in SAFe / Agile SCRUM and DevOps environment, preferably certified SAFe / Agile
- Background in running delivery as well as operations, either from one team as DevOps or with experience in a differently organized delivery / run organization.
- Experience in complex stake holder management with global senior leaders and ability to form long lasting relationships with them and other colleagues.