Experience with ESG
What will you do?
Sustainability has become one of the pillars of the KLM Strategy. KLM's purpose is to "Create memorable experiences on the planet we care for." At the same time, by the beginning of 2025, the company must also comply with the ESRS (European Sustainability Reporting Standards).
A lot is already happening within KLM regarding Sustainability reporting. However, with the new strategy and the arrival of the ESRS reporting obligation, it will need to be further structured and automated so that relevant KPIs can be reported quickly, reliably, and auditable through integrated reporting.
Work with the ESRS implementation project team to identify and analyze business processes that can be improved with the new system.
Investigate data streams and identify areas where data input can be optimized.
Develop and implement new data input formats that are user-friendly and efficient.
Work with stakeholders to document business processes and identify areas for improvement.
Advise on dashboards point of view to monitor ESG performance within the businesses.
Analyze and document system requirements based on business needs.
Conduct user acceptance testing and provide feedback to the development team.
Provide training and support to end-users to ensure successful adoption of the new system.
Work with the project team to ensure successful implementation of the new system.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- >5 years of relevant work experience
- (Internal) Sustainability consultancy / reporting experience
- Experience in business process analysis, data analysis, and process improvement.
- Knowledge of financial systems and data analysis tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.