Experienced in SAP SF Employee Central Payroll (SAP ECP) (SAP HRIS)
Purpose of the Job
A Business Product Analyst (BPA) supports the product team in achieving the maximum value potential of the product by ensuring the product is built according to the right requirements, driving user adoption and realizing business process change. The BPA is responsible for analysing product impact in order to make this measurable.
A BPA effects business process change by envisioning what the to-be business process should be after the product is implemented, and iterating on this process design by collaborating closely with (key) users. In this process, user requirements are uncovered and the BPA learns of their relative importance for users to effectively adopt the tool. The BPA uses this information to support the PO in determining the relative importance of features from a user perspective.
It is specifically requested that the candidate:
- supports the PO on strategic topics
- replaces/supports the PO in meetings with stakeholders
- takes the lead on complex topics
- coaches, supports and motivates other BPA's in the team
- has strong communication skills in Dutch and English (speaking, writing and reading)
- is experienced in Product Development (Agile way of working)
- is experienced in SAP SF Employee Central Payroll (SAP ECP) [pre
- Experienced analyst with product devolpment experience who guides others on how to plan your product development.
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.