Experience with Agile, preferably SAFe
Are you challenged by:
- Supporting organizational change in a large IT organization
- Realizing strategic objectives through Transformation Epics
- Bringing the IT organizational change capability to the next level
Then we might be looking for you!
ASML moves technology forward. Within our IT organization, we accommodate the growth of ASML by delivering fast, high-quality and innovative IT solutions. In order to improve the IT organization continuously and execute our strategy we want to step-up in our organizational change management capability.
As an IT organizational change specialist you drive change. You support in developing, planning and implementing effective change strategies in order to improve the IT organization. As part of the upcoming Transformation program this includes improving our Agile Operating Model, changing our organizational culture and behavior and strengthening the relationship with our internal and external customers. You support in driving progress towards transformation goals and take our employees along in the journey. You are working closely together with the Transformation Lead, organizational change managers, our competences, Agile teams and IT Management.
Working across the IT organization, you will be responsible for:
- Driving change in the IT organization by collaborating in organizational change Epics. You assist in ensuring the right people are involved, manage stakeholders, create the implementation plan and effectively implement improvements.
- Support in setting a vision and roadmap for the future IT organization together with your peers. This includes maintaining and improving our Agile Operating Model.
- Identifying and mitigating the impact of change within the IT organization, and realizing the required behavioral changes that come with the transformation.
- Ensuring change adoption through active stakeholder management and effective communication.
- Communicating about organizational changes in varying audiences. This includes participating in rituals to provide regular updates on the change plan & transformation progress.
- Organizing events to support organizational changes.
You are expected to:
- Act as a true ambassador and role model of the change; practice what you preach
- Support the facilitation and steering discussions, decisions and driving progress
- Drive continuous improvement
- Explain the ‘why’ and context behind changes
- Exhibit your curiosity and question the status-quo
You have the ability to:
- Support in driving complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions
- Help in organizing large-scale organizational changes which requires you to be highly organized
- Understand human behavior, analyze and assess the IT organization to understand what’s going on and where to improve
- Communicate clearly, concisely and directly to team lead, peers and customers, listen actively, show empathy to others, strive to achieve a shared understanding of your own tasks, issues and goals and speak up
- Excellent presentation skills
- Collaborate and connect with a large group of stakeholders
- Be part of a team
- Inspire and motivate teams and individuals to engage in the organizational changes
- Support in facilitation of large groups of people on complex issues
- Be trustworthy and act with integrity with a proactive and creative mindset
Education and Experience
- Master degree in Organizational Sciences, Information Management, Business Informatics, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship & Business Innovation or similar
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in Organizational Change Management
- Experience with Agile, preferably SAFe
- A consultancy background would be a pre
This role will report to the Strategy and Innovation Manager within the Office of the CIO (OCIO). The OCIO is a team of around 35 professionals, who are not just front runners of the IT craftmanship but connect and align this with a holistic viewpoint to other business management topics. IT Strategy, Innovation & Portfolio Management supports the IT MT in defining and industrializing the IT strategy, ensuring strategic alignment between IT and sectors on portfolio delivery and IT innovation management.