You will lead the SAFe and scrum rituals for the Cloud Center of Excellence, with strong focus on evaluation and continuous improvement
- Driving the cooperation between team members and the cooperation with other teams to a next level: make it a truly High Performing Team.
- Address impediments, for which many other teams need to be involved.
- Address and if necessary escalate bottlenecks
- Lead by example together with the Product Owner.
- Team coaching. Support your team, be available to them and help them grow and be self-sustaining.
- Team shaping. You continuously drive team development in close collaboration with the RTE/ Release Train Engineer and your fellow scrum masters. People never stop growing. Help & challenge your team.
- As Scrum master for the Azure and Google Cloud teams, you will be the servant leader that helps your teams build & maintain a stable Cloud platform.
- You know your internal customers who need your specific competence to create solutions in your team’s scope.
- Bachelors or Masters
- Medior-Senior Scrum Master (>4 yrs)
- Experience with Agile/SAFe
- IT and Cloud experience beneficial
- Experience with doing interviews/hiring and having off-boarding conversations
- Team player
- Independent way of working in a dynamic explorative environment
- Active listening, giving feedback
- Robust personality with coaching abilities
- Able to initiate, influence, stir
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and good knowledge of English
- Creative, trying out new approaches to find out what is really hindering people to perform at best and improve towards strong ownership and high performance team.
- Learner and interested in a fast-growing, complex domain and engineering. It is key to have good interest in the Cloud solutions and technology and get a good understanding of what engineers are doing in their daily job.
3 days at customer premises (Eindhoven area; Mondays and Wednesdays are office days at customer premises with flexibility for a random 3rd day); 2 days hybrid (from TSNL office or home)