Searching for a Business Product Analist Leader
Combine hands-on contributions in the areas of user adoption, business process change, requirements gathering, and product analysis with management of a group of Business Product Analysts in the same business platform. The BPA Leader is responsible for the individual career development, performance and well-being of the assigned BPAs. Delegated
by the Director of Product, they will support the product team in achieving the maximum value potential of the product by ensuring the product is built according to the right requirements, driving user adoption and realizing business process change. The BPA Leader will also drive the communities of practice, culture, craftsmanship, practices and mindset to create
the optimal work climate that generates maximum business impact.
Business Platforms take ownership of digitally supporting a related set of business processes by providing a set of matching
digital products. The Director of Product and the Director of Technology take accountability for the business impact
generated by the business platform. The business platform is organized in product teams that take care of the digital
products that are in scope for the business platform.
- Knows how to foster a working culture of curiosity and continuous learning
- Has a holistic view of business & working processes within KLM organisation and broad knowledge of the processes
- within the AFKL organisation
- Has practical knowledge of information management, methods, and techniques
- Has practical knowledge of configuration management, methods, and techniques
- Has experience in change management
- Has knowledge of application- and business architecture within AFKL
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.