+3 years of work experience in IT, of which at least 2 years as a SCRUM Master, Agile Coach, or similar role
Scrum Master/Business Analist
Within Robeco you will work as a Scrum Master/ Business analist within the IT Delivery – Marketing & Distribution Services department. The challenges for companies in the financial sector are greater than ever. Under increasingly strict supervision, legislation and at a time of increasing demand for digitization and transparency, we work with users on innovative automation and processes to provide the very best experience for our customers throughout the entire client lifecycle. The team consists of 18 IT professionals who have successfully delivered high value solutions over the last few years. The team has adopted Agile/DevOps, designs and delivers solutions based on a microservices architecture, and applies the latest technology available like Azure cloud services. The ambition is to further build and expand our capabilities in the marketing, sales and client service domains, and to ensure the team remains the go-to reliable partner for delivering high value solutions.
Robeco developed a new website, Robeco.com, based on a completely new web stack (Headless CMS, Azure). Would you like to work in an innovative team that is not a One Size Fits All solution due to different international rules? Then apply for Scrum Master/ Business analist at Robeco.
You work together in a team of professionals who are responsible on a daily basis for the further development of Robeco's Global website.
What do you bring with you?
You are experienced Scrum Master, customer-oriented, result-oriented and have strong analytical skills. You have good communication skills and with a strong persuasiveness you know how to win over the various stakeholders for your ideas. You are also a team player who can work well with external and internal staff.
You do this by:
- Training, coaching and mentoring the teams on Agile methodology, techniques and tools
- Actively facilitating SCRUM ceremonies and workshops (daily stand-ups, retrospectives, refinements, planning, reviews, DevOps manifest/way of working workshops)
- Aligning with Product Owner, stakeholders, teams and departments to minimize impediments and distractions for the team, identify issues and spot opportunities, building collaborative relationships
- Creating reporting and provide insights in Agile team metrics/development KPI’s
Preferably you have worked within the financial sector and or experiences with web development
You are pragmatic and able to work with different types of management styles and can liaise with different stakeholders including senior management.
You are an advocate of change, have team spirit and are a natural motivator.
You also have the following skills, knowledge or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- +3 years of work experience in IT, of which at least 2 years as a SCRUM Master, Agile Coach, or similar role
- Ability to communicate constructively and professionally in Dutch and English
- Service/customer-centric, result-driven with great time management skills
- Proactive, flexible team player with the ability to solve challenges while navigating a complex environment
- Ability to coordinate (small) projects in an agile environment