Can you create, implement and maintain software applications that integrate with the SailPoint IdentityIQ platform?
We are looking for a talented and experienced SailPoint developer to join our team and help us create, implement and maintain software applications that integrate with the SailPoint IdentityIQ platform.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and customizing software applications that meet the needs of our clients or our company using the SharePoint platform and various programming languages and frameworks
- Creating user-friendly and attractive interfaces for the software applications using UI/UX design principles and tools
- Performing quality assurance and testing on the software applications and fixing any errors or bugs that may arise
- Communicating effectively with your team members, clients, managers and other stakeholders throughout the development process
- Working collaboratively with your peers and sharing your knowledge, feedback, suggestions and opinions
- Creating and maintaining documentation for the software applications, such as user manuals, technical specifications, code comments, etc
- Deploying, managing and securing the software applications on the cloud using cloud-based technologies and platforms
- Solid knowledge of Sailpoint development
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience working with the SharePoint platform and SharePoint platform-specific tools
- Proficiency in Java and other programming languages and frameworks such as PHP, HTML, XML, SQL, LDAP, etc
- Skillful in highly functional UI/UX design processes and tools
- Testing and debugging capabilities using various tools and methods
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional collaborative skills and a team player attitude
- Experience working with databases and data sources that are integrated with the SharePoint platform
- Experience working with hyperscale technologies
- A professional certification from SailPoint (preferred but not required)
There will be a screening an this will take approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Dutch nationality is a must!