Robeco is looking for an azure cloud expert with knowledge of: DevOps, Azure Policy, Monitor, CLI, pipelines and Powershell.
Within Robeco you will work within the Infrastructure & Cloud Services department, IT4IT.
The IT4IT team, consists of 4 SCRUM units, which have focus area’s on Automation, Security, Service Management and Monitoring. By implementing, improving and maintaining functionalities and features on IT4IT applications, the team is continuously optimizing processes for our stakeholders. We are currently in the process of moving into DevOps, all team members are/will be involved in the full IT lifecycle to ensure that suitable, appropriate and desired software products are delivered on time, with high quality, and with minimal downtime.
We are currently looking for a hands-on Solutions Architect for Azure components, Azure DevOps and Azure Sentinel for 32-40h per week. Availability on-site (60% office -40% home, as per Robeco policy) preferred as you will be working closely together with other team members.
- Collaborate with Product Owner, stakeholders and team to understand and identify requirements for existing and new functionalities and provide technical guidance and advice on the selection and implementation of solutions.
- Organize and manage Azure Components within IT4IT Subscriptions
- Ensuring they adhere to security and architectural policies
- Monitoring health
- Create cost perspective insights
- Review, design, standardize, Implement, test, deploy and enhance functionality for Azure DevOps, Azure Sentinel and custom Azure applications.
- Ensure solutions are aligned with industry/company best practices and ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of our systems and applications.
- Work closely with other DevOps Engineers, architects, developers, infrastructure & IT Delivery teams to integrate and improve usability of our solutions.
- Work closely with IT4IT architects and ARB to ensure our systems adhere to standards and best practices.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for solutions.
- Guide changes, provide training to other team members and stakeholders together with the team.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies and make recommendations on their adoption.
- Provide support for our production systems, ensuring uptime and availability.
- Implement and manage monitoring and logging tools to gain insights into system performance and identify issues proactively.
- Continuously improve DevOps + internal processes and practices with/within the team.
- 32h-40h available per week
- 60% On-site presence in Rotterdam FIRST
- Fluent in English, Dutch speaking is a pre.
- Experience with DevOps and Agile methodology
- At least 3-5 years proven experience as a solutions architect for Azure or with Azure consulting
- Azure engineering expertise
- Creating and maintaining ARM templates.
- Utilizing Azure Policy to enforce build and security standards.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment with Azure DevOps (Azure Boards, Azure Repos, Azure Pipelines, YAML builds and releases PowerShell Opensource toolset to drive the adoption of “Configuration as Code”.
- Azure services, both SaaS, PaaS as IaaS.
- Container services.
- Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Azure Policy and Azure Monitor.
- Setting up and/or assessing Azure Security and Network architecture.
- Scripting PowerShell and/or Azure CLI.
- GIT branching policies
- Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code.