Organization and Grid/Block support
You are responsible for promoting and application of standards while supporting IT development teams for the API area. You advise the organization on the design of processes and will create, together with other CoEs the right eco-system around the development teams, so that they can perform optimally.
Quality Assurance on standards and guidelines is important. You are mandated and responsible for the propagation and control of policies regarding the standards to be applied.
You also will look at the current standards and guidelines and update them and keep them current.
Communication and education
You set up and maintains a knowledge management environment. You will proactively stimulate knowledge transfer within the bank concerning APIs. You know how to assess which knowledge is lacking in the target groups. To transfer knowledge, you give presentations, workshops, and training courses for employees, both inside and outside of the bank
- In-Depth knowledge of API creation process
- In-Depth knowledge of API artifacts and service interface specifications (WSDL, YAML, XML, UML, etc),
- Experience in writing and reviewing API specifications,
- Knowledge of API Design principles and Patterns,
- Expertise in Open API specification standards,
- Knowledge of Domain-Driven Design,
- Knowledge of security patterns for APIs eg. OAuth 2.0, JWT, etc.,
- Knowledge of API Gateway’s
- Working and collaborating across multiple teams.
- You speak and write English fluently
- Good communications skills, ability to reach an agreement on requirements and solutions in communications with stakeholders at different levels of the organization;