Experience with O365 and Azure
Key Tasks and responsibilities
As IT Support Officer you are the technical hero that takes care of the incident resolution, monitoring and technical maintenance of our IT infrastructure. You are driven, dependable and
you love to learn.
This is a job with lots of variation and challenges, ideal if you want to make a next step in your career. The work you do is very important, because the IT network and systems are a vital part
of the core business of CHDR. Our fast-growing dynamic organization is looking for an IT Support Officer that
- Understands which information systems are supporting the core business and ensures these critical systems have an uptime of 99,9999%, in close cooperation with the rest of the CHDR IT team and external suppliers;
- Maintains and replaces the hard- and software of equipment and systems that are used within CHDR. This includes systems that are used to do measurements on trial subjects.
- Handles service requests and incidents and solves problems regarding the IT systems that are used within CHDR;
- Is able to clarify, align and transfer complex problems within a team. This includes documenting your work.
- MBO degree ICT;
- Service minded mentality;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 to 11;
- Experience with O365 and Azure;
- Experience with maintenance and problem solving in IT systems;
- Ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously;
- Experience with ITIL;
- Experience with Intune;
- Experience with scripting;
- Planning and organizing skills for own work;
- Ability and willingness to learn;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English languages.
- Please note that it's an on-site job (Leiden)
Key competencies include
- Able to work independently;
- Team player;
- Quality awareness;
- Stress resistant;
- Pragmatic, getting things done attitude.