The objective of Finance Accounting Services NL (FAS-NL) is to create a
create added value for the KLM and/or AirFrance/KLM business units and in this way create a positive impact contribute to the results of the KLM Group.
The Financial Accountant R2R level 1 is responsible for the administration of a number of (AF)KL business units within FAS NL within the R2R process and ensures that this process is efficient and effective with the precondition that
the financial figures are timely, complete and reliable. In addition, the responsibility lies with a general financial accounting subject
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of financial accounting, preferably as an external accountant in an international and complex environment;
- Experience working with an Internal Control Framework, both in terms of content and process
- Strong numerical and analytical insight
- Affinity with ICT and administration systems and processes
- Knowledge of the MS Office package (in particular Excel). IT interest, knowledge of SAP data analytics, Spotfire is a plus;
- Knowledge of LEAN and streamlining processes
- Good communication skills to gather relevant information and knowledge of the Dutch and
- English language in word and writing
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.