ASML is looking for a Senior Business Process Analyst!
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center Sales & Operations. This Competence Center is responsible for providing the right IT systems for the core business processes of Operations (Sales, Service, Manufacturing, Logistics, Central Planning, Sourcing, Quality & Process Improvements and Facility Management). Customers of this department are internal customers, whose goal is to provide world class systems and services for all major chip makers around the world, and who therefore need the best tools available.
Are you the process consultant who is able to help us with process design and implementation of a new product?
Role and responsibilities:
As Business Process Analyst you act as a first IT contact (subject matter expert) for Suppliers, Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You will be main responsible for all activities related to process designs and process implementation.
The main activities are:
- Define business and IT requirements in cooperation with the guidelines established by the architecture team
- Design business and IT support processes for maintaining a new product in life cycle management. This will be done in cooperation with the lead process analyst.
- Plan, schedule, facilitate and lead the implementation of the processes with the domain architects, line managers, change management, and appropriate process stakeholders
- Support IT and business during the implementation of the processes
- Ensures proper documentation of the processes and responsible for the escalation of key process issues and or actions where applicable
- Works cross-disciplines (Agile Release Trains) for designing the processes in cooperation with the process architect and ensures efficient and effective embedding of the validated solution
- Defining tools/fixtures that can work with the designed processes in cooperation with the business and IT.
Are you getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom build solutions? This is the job you’re looking for!
You are able to translate business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design and contribute to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test, and train key-users.
Education and experience:
Are you the Business Process consultant with;
- At least 5 years’ experience as Business Process Analyst
- Experience within complex large high-tech industry or manufacturing organizations;
- At least Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Business Administration.
As Business Process Analyst you recognize yourself at least in the following competences:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities;
- Consultancy Skills