At least 3 years of experience with software development and/or CI/CD/CD related development and maintains
As Software Excellence Team, we are responsible for software development landscape of the products development within TT. Our department strives to serve the needs of the software development units so they can deliver their products on-time with the right quality. The development units are using our Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD/CD) building blocks to create their development pipeline(s).
We are working in an agile environment and we apply the SAFe framework.
As DevOps engineer you are involved in the entire software development process. You will be part of the team who is developing and maintaining CI/CD/CD building block. The team consists out of team members in an international setting with team members located in the Netherlands, Germany, Portugal and India. When necessary, you will provide support to software development units and other stakeholders who are integrating our CI/CD/CD pipeline(s) into their software development flow.
- Work out requirements in more detail
- Design, develop, test and maintain CI/CD/CD building blocks
- (Technical) documentation of the CI/CD/CD building block, with the aim that our stakeholders can integrate them
- Among other things, you will use tooling/compilers such as Jenkins, Kubernetes/Docker, Python, Artifactory, GIT, JIRA, XRAY, SonarQube and so on
- Maintain healthy development environment
- A completed education (e.g. Bachelor / Master) in software engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience with software development and/or CI/CD/CD related development and maintains
- Familiar with configuration management and use of software development tool chains and debugging environments
- Able to write software specifications and (technical) documentation
- Independent, accurate, enterprising, team player and quality conscious
- Proactive attitude
- Accuracy and pragmatism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Familiar with the agile way of working
- Affinity / experience with DevOps
- Open minded in learning new things