Introduction to the job
Can you independently function as the Data Management Expert DQM? And working closely together with business teams and CDO data business partners, defining, deploying and maturing all the means and methods (capabilities) needed to perform the proper data quality management, as part of our Data Management and Analytics ambition? If “yes” then we want to talk to you!
The Data Management Expert develops and enriches all the means and methods (capabilities) needed to perform proper data management, with a key focus on data quality management. Enable business teams, projects and initiatives to embed requirements regarding data quality by developing and implementing the tools, processes and the right roles to do so.
You are key contributor for the enablement of the Data Quality Management as part of our Data Management and Analytics ambition
– Supports deployment by delivery and maturing of Data Governance capabilities. Activity in Projects/Programs and standing organization;
– Develops operational use and creation, like a translation of policies, standards and requirements to generic work instructions and technical requirements;
– Support the business to organize the data quality activities;
– Develop, implement, and monitor controls and metrics based upon data management requirements;
– Support deployment of translations of data quality management related requirements including data principles;
– Train people regarding data quality management;
– Act as an ambassador of culture change regarding data.
Education and experience
– Bachelor or Academic degree in e.g. Business administration, Business Information Management, Data- and Computer Science or other relevant domains;
– 4+ years of experience in executing data governance initiatives teams in large enterprises;
– Solid foundation of data management knowledge;
– Understand what it takes to govern data at scale and able to convince and stand strong in tough discussion with key stakeholders;
– Able to successfully manage a large and diverse set of stakeholders, both business and IT;
– Able to make well-thought decisions under high pressure;
– Demonstratable experience in data governance (capability) roadmap creation and execution;
– HBO+ level or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
– Taking and driving ownership;
– Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
– Work independently;
– Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language.