Extensive hands-on knowledge and experience of Redhat 7.x and 8.x (Linux Redhat Engineer Certification) (LPIC-2 and higher level is a pre),
YOUR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The individual is required to plan, implement and deliver properly engineered high quality IT services and products which meet the needs of the client. The individual should be able to advise and consult where they see possibility for improvement on delivery related to the project. Accustomed to handle multiple projects and deliver on-time.
Typical examples of the deliverables are building proof-of-concept solutions with server system technology and architecting server solutions to address client requirements.
Keep knowledge up to date with certification needed for the role at the specific client, Azure, Redhat, Automation.
REQUIRED Technical And Professional Expertise
- Extensive hands-on knowledge and experience (minimum 5 years) of Redhat 7.x and 8.x (Linux Redhat Engineer Certification) (LPIC-2 and higher level is a pre),
- Solid knowledge of Shell Scripting
- Solid knowledge of PowerShell and Visual Basic scripting
- Knowledge about Red Hat Identity management (FreeIPA, IPA)
- Networking (CCNA and higher level)-Security
- Project support and delivery on Linux, like: -Installing Linux based packages-Create start/stop scripts-Configure of the Linux setup -Support the application installations-Creating Linux software builds to easy install systems
- Knowledge of Ansible Tower & Ansible Scripting
- Basic knowledge and experience of CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience using containerization techniques and tooling, such as Docker
- Basic Knowledge of and experience of SAN environments.
- Basic knowledge of Azure Cloud Platform and Azure DevOps
- Thorough knowledge of ITIL processes
- Good communication (English, Dutch is a pre) skills both orally and in writing.
- Willing to work within standard processes
- Works independent, is a team player.
- Pro-Active, show initiatives and think out of the box
- A mindset of continuous learning and a proven track record of continuous learning
- Experience with Scrum and Agile way of working
PREFERRED TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEREQUIRED EXPERTISE
- Hadoop and Clustering
- Shell, PERL scripting, Powershell
- RHCE 7.x – 8.x experience 5+ years –