The E-Business Developer is responsible for supporting layered applications, complex service chains and business-critical systems, with dependencies for multiple business units, within the AF and KL context. Depending on the service agreements for the application, the Web Application Developer can be deployed in on-call service (7*24 hours support).
The E-Business Developer has a ready overview of the interdependencies and is able to independently perform analyses, assess the impact of changes and implement them carefully.
- Proficient in Java development (Node js is a plus)
- Tibco Mashery API Gateway or relevant API gateway
- Proficient in Spring Boot & Auto Configuration
- Hands On Experience with Containerization – Docker & Kubernetes
- Hands On Experience with Testing Frameworks – Cucumber, Junit
- Proficient in REST & API Design & Best Practices – API First Approach, OAS Specification
- Proficient in Security concepts such as API Security – OAUTH, JWT, OpenID
- Hands On with Microservices architecture & Service Oriented Architecture
- Hands On Experience with CI/CD Pipeline – Preferably Bamboo
- Good Understanding of Basic Networking Concepts – Load Balancers, DNS Resolution
- Good Support skills – Analytical Thinking , Problem Solving, Co-ordinating with Stake Holders
Good To Have/Optional:
- Hands On Experience with Github/Azure App Service/APIM
- Experience on Cloud Solutions & Cloud Native Development – Azure Preferably
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.