Experience with SAP & Salesforce
Powering our sustainable future together
Mobility has given us freedom. Opportunity. Growth. It has defined our world. But it has come at a price. To create a sustainable future, we must transition away from fossil fuels; and embracing electric mobility is key to making this happen. That's why, over a decade ago, EVBox was founded to empower the EV revolution.
Today, that revolution is unstoppable. We’ve now entered the new era of mobility: one where electric vehicles have shifted from a niche technology to an agent of change in society. A disruptive force, no longer for the few, but for the many. It's time to take it mainstream.
In this new era, we must lay the foundations of an electric mobility network that's fit for mass electric vehicle adoption. That's why we are leading the charge with a complete ecosystem of solutions for forward-thinking businesses and drivers. To build a world where electric mobility is the new normal.
To get there, we need people from all walks of life who share our passion for creating a sustainable future. Join us to empower the global shift to electric mobility with our all-in-one EV charging solutions.
The Core Applications Team
The Core Applications Team within EVBox is the heart of our IT domain. SAP, SalesForce and our Data Landscape Apps make up our Core Applications and our Product Owners are the glue that hold them and departments together. Our POs are the coordinators of all application development and -maintenance within their product and work together with other stakeholders in dedicated scrum teams towards the goals defined by the product roadmap.
As a Product Owner for SalesForce based in the Amsterdam office you will be part of the IT team. You will be the single point of contact for our Field Services, Support and Sales departments (Customer Organization), and serve as the subject matter expert for the capabilities Salesforce can offer. You will ensure that the Product Roadmap is continuously updated, and epics and user stories are prioritized and ready in time for the development teams to deliver on (we are working in the Agile methodology). You will work with the teams from our IT Vendor to ensure they deliver up to standard.
Together with the other PO’s you will align on dependencies and contribute to improvements on our (agile) way of working. On the roadmap you will balance the need for new or improved business functionality and improvements needed for the run and compliance.
What you'll be doing
You will work on Stakeholder management and Manage Backlog Prioritization and Roadmap of this product. Ensure acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done. You will work from our office in Amsterdam and report to the Director of Core Applications.
- Backlog & Performance management;
- Determine the acceptance criteria for new developments and monitor performance. You will assist in creating or improving our KPIs and performance;
- Set up and keep the product backlog up to date. You do this via clarifying, improving and prioritizing user stories and epics;
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement on delivery processes, stable run and compliance;
- Align and engage with projects that might impact your area of responsibility;
- Team and Stakeholder management;
- Interact with (senior) stakeholders effectively, managing their expectations, proactively managing user and supplier communications and expectations to ensure business satisfaction;
- Align with key users and other business stakeholders to ensure that the department is ready for the new functionality delivered;
- Verify with the other PO’s on dependencies and propose solutions or decisions to deal with these dependencies;
- You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
- Technical Skills/ Hard Skills;
- Experience with Product Ownership;
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Familiarity with a (field) service organisation.
We want you to demonstrate:
- Ability to operate with independence and autonomy;
- Enjoys diving deep to understand the stakeholders’ needs with an ability of creating a Roadmap, epics and user stories;
- Proficient with agile software development methodology;
- Experience in / knowledge of SALESFORCE is a plus;
- Knowledge of EV, automotive and/or charging market is an advantage.