For ASML we are looking for a fullstack developer
Introduction to the job:
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have professional skills in Angular, NodeJS with GraphQL, Spring Boot and Azure. Our application plays a crucial role in analyzing the performance of our most important machines. Your role will be to migrate the current application from an on-prem solution, towards a cloud native solution. Together with data engineers & scientists valuable insights from Databricks need to be displayed to the userbase. In parallel to migration, also new feature development is part of your responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain web applications using Angular, NodeJS with GraphQL, Spring Boot and Azure.
- Work with the team to design and develop new features.
- Write clean, maintainable code that is easy to understand.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex problems.
- Perform tasks independently and quickly understand what is expected.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Professional skills in Angular, NodeJS with GraphQL, Spring Boot and Azure.
- Familiar with SQL.
- Pre: Experience with Databricks