Robeco is looking for a azure cloud engineer with experience of functions, Front door, Blob storage, and bicep.
What are you going to do:
Robeco is developing a new website, Robeco.com, based on a completely new web stack (Headless CMS, Azure). Would you like to work on an innovative project that is not a One Size Fits All solution due to different international rules? Then apply for Infra Engineer at Robeco.
As a Engineer you are responsible together with your colleagues for maintaining and developing the infrastructure/back-end of the Robeco.com website.
You work together in a team of professionals who are responsible on a daily basis for the further development of Robeco's Global website.
- You will be assigned your own stories that have a direct impact on our website.
- You work with Azure
- You work with Mule 3 and 4
- You dare to give your opinion and to discuss about the way of working.
- You participate in the scrum activities
- You are able to seek out and adopt new developments and techniques
- You carry out code reviews on the code of colleagues
- You are someone who can work independently
What do you bring with you:
You are customer-oriented, result-oriented and have strong analytical skills. You have good communication skills with a strong persuasiveness you know how to win over the various stakeholders for your ideas. You are also a team player who can work well with external and internal colleagues. You have multiple years experience in Azure.
In addition, you have/are:
- A Bachelor or Master with a focus on Software Engineering/IT;
- Good experience with Mulesoft API !!!!
- Demonstrated experience with Azure DevOps (Boards, Pipelines, Repositories);
- Experience with Scrum, DevOps, test automation and implementations
Where do you end up?
Within Robeco you will work as a Devops Engineer in the Web team of the IT Delivery – Marketing & Distribution Services department. The challenges for companies in the financial sector are greater than ever. Under increasingly strict supervision, legislation and at a time of increasing demand for digitization and transparency, we work with users on innovative automation and processes to provide the very best experience for our customers throughout the entire client lifecycle. The team consists of 18 IT professionals who have successfully delivered high value solutions over the last few years. The team has adopted Agile/DevOps, designs and delivers solutions based on a microservices architecture, and applies the latest technology available like Azure cloud services and a new headless CMS for our websites. The ambition is to further build and expand our capabilities in the marketing, sales and client service domains, and to ensure the team remains the go-to reliable partner for delivering high value solutions
- Good command of both the (Dutch) and English language in word and writing;
- Available 40, 36 or 32 hours a week;
- Working on site 3 days a week. Our office days are Monday and Thursday (3rd day is free of choice)