ASML is looking for a portfolio management officer!
Introduction to the job:
Are you an all-round PMO that likes to work in a dynamic solution delivery environment in the middle of an Agile transformation? Do you have experience in implementing lean solution delivery processes while ensuring quality and compliancy requirements? Do you have experience in facilitating management decision making, by providing timely and accurate portfolio analysis, reporting and dashboards? Can you analyze key figures and deliver statistics and analysis? Do you like to share your knowledge by onboarding / training / coaching? If so, then apply for the PMO role within our IT department!
Role and responsibilities:
- You support a dedicated part of the IT portfolio.
- You work closely together with PMO team members, department leads, portfolio and project managers as well as release train engineers and scrum masters on topics like financials and progress reporting, planning and quality assurance.
- You challenge your stakeholders on the effective and consistent use of the ASML processes & methodologies.
- By providing clear analysis and insight on portfolio financials, progress, quality, issues and risks you support senior management in effective decision making.
- You actively come up with suggestions for improvement initiatives and tasks.
- You help actively to share knowledge within IT community and the PMO team, by organizing and/or contributing to the content of knowledge sharing events.
Education and experience:
- Relevant Master degree
- 5-10 Years of working experience in project/portfolio management and/or SAFe in a large, international organization, working as (agile) project management officer, or a similar position
- Experience in data analysis, providing advice and preparing scenarios for senior leaders
- Experience with implementation of changes and improvement initiatives, or ability to do so
- Sound knowledge of, and working experience in project & portfolio management methodologies like PMBOK/Prince2 and MoP
- Sound knowledge of, and working experience in SAFe, Agile and Scrum
- Preferably, you have working experience with Microsoft Project Online, Jira (Align) and Spotfire
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities; skills to support, advise and challenge stakeholders to effect sustainable change by influencing without power
- Communicate clearly, concisely and directly to team lead, peers and customers, listen actively, show empathy to others, strive to achieve a shared understanding of your own tasks, issues and goals and speak up.
- Excellent presentation skills and a convincing personality
- Result driven and flexible when needed (customer focused)
- People oriented (strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills), team player with the ability to work independently
- Commitment: take ownership, focus on quality and improvements, and stick to agreements made
- Understand and consistently question the status quo and analyze existing processes and data within your own area of responsibility, based on knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate a learning mindset: actively seek feedback; learn and develop based on experience and feedback
- Pays attention to detail and produces work that meets high quality standards
- Pro-active team player with the ability to work independently
- No-nonsense and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch