Join our AI & Data Engineering Squad to help us solve complex business problems in the exciting world of Big Data and Analytics!
Want to be a part of a diverse team with more than 20 Data and Machine Learning Engineers and a client portfolio containing brands such as ASML, Shell, IKEA, KLM, SPAR, FC Utrecht and even more? Then join our AI & Data Engineering Squad to help us solve complex business problems in the exciting world of Big Data and Analytics.
At LINKIT, we prioritize self-development in any way. Whether it is by facilitating knowledge sharing sessions during our bi-weekly Club Days, attending events & training, an unlimited budget and 10% of your time free to upgrade your skills or fun activities to prioritize your well-being. You will work in a professional, accessible, fun and innovative environment in which you can further develop your technical and soft skills in a short amount of time!
As a knowledge-driven organization, it is our mission to facilitate unlimited possibilities to evolve, excel and inspire in your field. Our squad structure ensures that our colleagues are optimally facilitated in their personal development. Through a squad-specific knowledge matrix, a personal development trajectory, knowledge sharing and dedicated time to assist in self-development. We firmly believe in this investment as it sets a strong foundation to enable you to reach your full potential. This is the core of why we do what we do. Still following? Let’s explore more!
Your Purpose & Impact
Minimizing the risk of injury for professional athletes, improving e-mobility in the region, reducing food waste, realize huge savings with predictive maintenance. These are just a few examples of what you can do. So yes, our Data Engineers definitely work on meaningful and challenging projects.
- Big Data technologies design and implementation experience on public cloud, familiarity with data architecture patterns.
- Designing, building, troubleshooting, and monitoring ETL/ELT pipelines with Spark and Python.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem, Scala, k8s is a pré.
- Have LINKIT Explorer DNA; Curious, inquisitive and driven to develop yourself.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor's or Masters’ degree in Computer Science, DBA, Big Data, Mathematics is a pré.
- Preferably you have professional working proficiency in the Dutch language.
What we offer
A LINKIT Explorer – Endless possibilities to evolve, excel and inspire!
- Evolve: 10% of your time for personal development and knowledge sharing, another 10% for innovations, an unlimited training budget and the possibility to visit (international) knowledge events.
- Excel: reach mastery through the guidance of our tech mentors and involvement in a broad range of projects and clients.
- Inspire: share your knowledge via presentations, articles, hackathons, open-source commitment, and become a tech mentor for our Junior Data Engineers.
Compensation & Benefits
- A great salary.
- Profit share.
- Flexible pension rate.
- The choice between a lease car or an OV business card.
- iPhone & MacBookPro or Microsoft Surface.
- Delicious company lunch free of charge.
- Great atmosphere and lots of team events.
Yay! It’s a match if…
- You like working and experimenting with different data processing and data orchestration tools and concepts.
- You enjoy variety and want to expand your horizon regularly by working for different clients and adopting new practices, perspectives and getting to know new people.
A great place to work
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivated and helping each other, successes are being celebrated. Our well-being platform encourages everyone to share their passions and hobbies. On this platform we host various events:
- Food & lifestyle
- Sports & fitness
- Mindset & spiritual
- Social & culture
- Music & dancing
Ranging from cooking and yoga workshops to mountain bike or kickboxing clinics, cycling- and motorcycling tours, friendly games of padel, soccer tournaments, ski trips, retro gaming nights, you name it. No matter what your background, interests, or gender is, we are open to learning more about your passions, because there is no such thing as having too much fun together. Thanks to all of this, LINKIT is a great place to work!
LINKIT is a solutions provider and thanks to 25 years of experience, above all, a knowledge-driven strategic IT Partner. Our IT Squads in the domain of AI & Data Engineering, Cloud & IoT, Full stack Web development, UX/UI, Low-code and Quality assurance build in-house solutions and provide consultants and teams for top-500 companies and public authorities. Therefore, having a great variety of clients, projects, and a broad range of expertise. So, to put it shortly, endless possibilities for you to explore!
Interested? Apply now; evolve, excel and inspire at LINKIT and become the ultimate explorer!