Experience with the old Waterfall method
The Project Manager is in charge of the ICT part of projects in the various phases of Symphony (AFKL development method). Depending on the type of project, the IT share can be up to 100%. The ICT share includes all deliverables as defined in Symphony.
The ICT Project Manager in the role of overall Project Manager is in charge of the entire Symphony development lifecycle. The ICT deliverables are then expanded with business deliverables (products) such as business case, business requirements and business change approach.
- Preferably university education in ICT or business administration
- Extensive experience in the field of project management demonstrated by track record and/or IPMA certification and Prince 2 foundation
- Broad knowledge of ICT infrastructure, ICT architecture:
- Broad knowledge of ICT development: development processes, methodologies, techniques and tools such as Symphony, RUP, SCRUM and Agile
- Broad knowledge of support processes, organizations, methodologies and tools
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.