ASML is looking for a DevOps engineer with experience of Cloud and different monitoring tools.
ASML – the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry – has prioritized to apply automation throughout its IT services landscape. The Infra Automation &Monitoring ART (Agile release train) has implemented a global Infra Automation & Monitoring Platform and a set of products to be provisioned using that global platform.
Monitoring is rapidly evolving as infrastructure and applications become more complex, distributed and interdependent. Cloud platforms, containers and DevOps have resulted in an explosive increase in telemetry and machine data that challenges support organizations as they manage service-level objectives. In your role as Monitoring DevOps Engineer you will build solutions to enhance availability, performance and stability of the Automation & Monitoring platform. As an engineer you need to balance service reliability, platform development and delivery speed. You will build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, respond to alerts & notifications and learn from incidents.
This role is part of the Infra Automation & Monitoring ART. This ART is part of the Core IT portfolio.
- Develop monitoring solutions using AppDynamics & ThousandEyes toolset to fulfill Application & Infrastructure monitoring requirements
- Perform Monitoring toolset administration activities
- Support Monitoring Domain Architect to develop solution to attain Predictive Monitoring Maturity
- Develop solutions using Automation DevOps, CICD and Gitlab
- Deliver/update documentation (e.g. product descriptions, operational tasks)
- Be part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team which takes ownership of both new development and operational activities.
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an automation / monitoring Engineer
- Engineering and coding skills applied in an agile way
- Effective troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience in lifecycle management of Monitoring Toolset
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like
- GIT (Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab) Monitoring tools (AppDynamics, Thousand Eyes, Datadag, New Relic, Splunk ITSI, Dynatrace ..)
- Confluence (wiki, collaboration)
- Ansible, Python, Powershell, Bash experience is a pre
- Experience with infrastructure (compute, storage, networking or ASML specific knowledge) is a pre
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers.
- Passionate about driving new technology solutions (change)
- Collaborative and leadership behaviors
- Good communication and presentation skills (in English)
- Team player
- Strong documentation skills
- Able to express ideas effectively in individual and group situations (including non-verbal communication); adjusting language or terminology to the characteristics and needs of the audience, and the ability to listen effectively to others and give constructive feedback to others
- Good customer focus and customer facing skills
- Ability to meet challenging targets within tight deadlines
- Able to execute a task in a good manner and with good results with limited supervision