Join our Mendix Squad and assist in solving complex business challenges in the dynamic world of Low-code development!
What we offer you:
- Unlimited training budget
- Up to 10% of your time (yes, really!) to acquire and share knowledge on our club days every two weeks
- Plenty of room for great ideas and your initiatives (we even have our own Innovation lab)
- A mentor from day 1 to guide you on your journey at LINKIT
- An open and flat organization
- LINKIT is a top employer and winner of the Computable award for the best IT employer in software development
Your role as a Mendix Developer:
As a Mendix Developer, you work as part of a team with UX designers, testers, and Scrum masters on the development and maintenance of various Mendix applications for our clients. In addition to challenging projects, you are involved in the development of the Squad and, together with the Squad Lead, lay the foundation for the future of Mendix at LINKIT. This includes helping our less experienced developers while building applications for our clients.
LINKIT consists of more than 250 colleagues with diverse expertise deployed on exciting projects for great clients. Our Mendix Squad comprises over 20 colleagues! Mendix developers work with both government clients and large commercial companies, offering a wide range of assignments. As a Mendix Support Engineer, you support your entire Squad in these assignments!
This is you
- Minimum of 3 years of (work-related) experience in Mendix
- Minimum Mendix Advanced Developer certification or willingness to obtain it
- Completed HBO or WO education
- Strong knowledge of system integrations, data modeling, and UX
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Familiarity with software architecture challenges
- Analytical, strong problem-solving skills, and a flexible mindset
- Customer-oriented and results-driven
What LINKIT offers in return
- Excellent salary
- Hybrid work environment
- Outstanding pension scheme
- Lease car or mobility allowance or NS Business card
- An international environment with more than 20 nationalities
- Quarterly updates and Squad outings
- Wellbeing platform where colleagues share their hobbies and fun monthly activities.
LINKIT is a knowledge-driven IT partner. We are here to enhance the performance of every organization through the right application of IT.
Thanks to the high-level expertise of our professionals and the innovative power of our IT solutions, we contribute to the success of our clients. Our Squads in AI & Data Engineering, Cloud & IoT, Full Stack Web Development, UX/UI, Low-code, and Quality Assurance build in-house solutions and provide consultants and teams for top-500 companies and governments.
LINKIT offers an accessible and energetic environment with fantastic opportunities to (continuously) develop yourself. With more than 20 nationalities, LINKIT is rich in culture, and we are proud of it!
Sounds interesting? Apply now; develop yourself, get inspired at LINKIT, and continue your journey as the ultimate Explorer!
Our recruitment process consists of two stages. The first is an introductory interview. We conclude the process with a final interview. The process typically takes 2 to 3 weeks, depending on your availability, of course.