Develop yourself with unlimited possibilities as the crucial link between users and systems at LINKIT.
What we offer you:
- Unlimited training budget
- Up to 10% of your time (yes, really!) for learning and knowledge-sharing during our bi-weekly club days
- Engaging projects and interesting clients
- Room for innovative ideas and your initiatives (we even have our own Innovation lab)
- A mentor from day 1 to guide you through your journey at LINKIT
- An open and flat organization
- LINKIT, a top employer and winner of the Computable award for the best IT employer in software development
Your role as a Mendix Support Engineer:
As a Support Engineer, your daily tasks include monitoring applications, handling change requests from our clients, and assisting your colleagues. This means that you're the 'go-to person' for all issues that arise in our applications. You don't shy away from a challenge.
LINKIT consists of more than 250 colleagues with diverse expertise who are deployed at exciting clients on great projects. Our Mendix Squad consists of over 20 colleagues! Mendix developers work with both government clients and large commercial companies, so there are plenty of opportunities for different assignments. As a Mendix Support Engineer, you support your entire Squad in these assignments!
This is you:
- Minimum HBO (Higher Professional Education) level of thinking and working
- At least 2 years of experience as a Mendix developer
- Minimum certification: Advanced Developer
- Experience with Cloud resourcing is a plus, or a willingness to grow in that area
- Experience with Software Operations & Maintenance
- Experience with Agile working
What LINKIT offers in return:
- An excellent salary
- Hybrid work environment
- Excellent pension scheme
- Company car or mobility allowance or NS Businesscard (public transport card)
- Profit sharing
- International environment with more than 20 nationalities
- Quarterly updates and Squad outings
- A wellbeing platform where colleagues share their hobbies and fun activities happen monthly
LINKIT is a knowledge-driven IT partner, dedicated to enhancing the performance of every organization through the right use of IT. Thanks to the high expertise of our professionals and the innovative power of our IT solutions, we contribute to the success of our clients. Our Squads in AI & Data Engineering, Cloud & IoT, Full stack Web development, UX/UI, Low-code, Quality assurance build in-house solutions and provide consultants and teams for top-500 companies and governments.
LINKIT offers an accessible and energetic environment with great opportunities to continuously develop yourself. With more than 20 nationalities, LINKIT is rich in culture, and we take pride in that!
Sounds interesting? Apply now; develop yourself, get inspired at LINKIT, and continue your journey as the ultimate Explorer!
Our recruitment process consists of two steps. The first is an introductory interview, and we conclude the process with a final interview. The process generally takes 2 to 3 weeks, depending on your availability.