System Engineering Linux
Linux expert met scripting ervaring (Korn/Bash, Perl, Python) en ervaring met Ansible
Infrastructure Specialists in this job role will have all round knowledge of complex IT systems and services including hardware, software, communications, and/or application solutions. Infrastructure Specialists will meet the required work and education requirements and have a proven record in implementation in a mid- to large- project environment.
The individual is required to plan, implement and deliver properly engineered high quality IT services and products which meet the needs of the client as defined in the project plan. The individual should be able to advise and consult where they see possibility for improvement on delivery related to the project. Have highly developed communication skills which enable to communicate, as part of and within agile/scrum teams, on an expert level. Able to think holistically in relation to the customer business and organization.
The scope of this job role includes all project tasks required to deliver the projects in line with project and resource planning. This includes preparation for new or changed services, execution of all related tasks, completion of all processes, adherence to professional, security and process standards and the related administration for the management of performance of systems and services.
Infrastructure Specialists will apply their technical skills in an internal customer billable services and implementation environment. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced structured project environment within a matrix organization.
Professionalism, teamwork, communication and excellent knowledge and skills are the key to success in this job role.
Work experience and skills requirements.
To support and strengthen the digital transformation we are searching for the best Linux Infrastructure Specialists to help achieving our customers goal. With helping we mean that you:
- have at least 5 years experience working in large, complex IT environments performing Linux implementation and administration on Red Hat Enterprise
- have extensive knowledge and experience using Kornshell and Bash scripting
- have a proven record performing project implementation tasks using the Agile-methodology
- are familiar with CI/CD practices in a DevOps environment
- have experience using Ansible for automating software provisioning, configuration management, and application deployment
- have experience with writing Ansible playbooks
Preferably you will also:
- are familiar with application deployments using XLDeploy and XLRelease
- have experience with building CI/CD pipelines
- have experience on the AIX platform
- have experience using containerization techniques and tooling, such as Docker
- have a good understanding of cloud solutions (IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure) and open source products
- are familiar with application deployments using UrbanCode Deploy (Udeploy)
- are able to work in Perl and Python
But even more important is that you:
- are a teamplayer
- have excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch
- show initiatives and think out of the box
- RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Je kunt voor deze opdracht ook via een (tijdelijke) arbeidsovereenkomst bij LINKIT aan de slag gaan. De uitstekende arbeidsvoorwaarden van LINKIT zijn gekoppeld aan je kennis- en ervaringsniveau. Bij de eindklant werk je in een inspirerende omgeving waar het kennisniveau hoog is. Naast prima arbeidsvoorwaarden staat LINKIT ook voor Knowledge en Fun!: we organiseren op regelmatige basis Meetups, borrels en andere IT events. We bespreken alle details graag in een persoonlijk gesprek.
NEEM CONTACT OP, WIJ
HELPEN JE GRAAG VERDER
ZIE OOK DEZE VACATURES
DIE BIJ JOU ZULLEN PASSEN
Product Engineer Linux Automation
Werkzaamheden:Automatiseren van beheer taken d.m.v. Ansible, scripting (Python), Puppet (Knock-out);... Lees meer...
- System Engineering Linux