5-7 years experience in the license management field, preferable within an ICT environment (consultancy background also very welcome)
· Develops expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, measurement analysis, compliance and SAM practices in order to address the licensing challenges of AKL
· Supports the promotion of licensing policies services internally and externally
· Contributes to cross-team projects aimed at increasing the sharing of best practices and the efficiency of licensing processes
· Builds relationship with internal stakeholders to increase license management visibility and facilitate engagement progress
· Identifies and qualifies compliance risk for assigned license portfolio where compliance needs to
be assessed and ensured and advises product owner of findings
· Proactively supports licensing audits and takes the lead towards the vendors, on behalf of the product owner
· Advise and support on contract renewal and opportunities to optimize, consolidate and improve vendor contracts and license processes to achieve efficiency & economical gains
· Deliver contract & license requirements in RFI/RFP procedures
· As one of the three parties in the triangle (business, purchasing, VM), responsible to define license & contract requirements when negotiating new / extending current licenses
· Actively engage with senior management regarding financial performance
Job related requirements: knowledge, education, experience
- Academic level (through education or experience)
- 5-7 years experience in the license management field, preferable within an ICT environment (consultancy background also very welcome)
- Experience in dealing with stakeholders at multiple levels and creating an impact
- Understanding of, interest in and respect for doing business in France & NL
- Languages: excellent English & French
Willingness to travel to Amsterdam on a regular basis (1 / month)
The Vendor Management (VM) department is part of the Distributed Services (DS) organization, whilst providing services to both the DS as well as non-DS departments. DS is responsible for the delivery of agreed upon IT services to the business as well as an effective and optimal exploitation of the IT infrastructure. All this with the goal of ensuring the availability and performance are within the agreed upon limits and realized in a cost efficient manner.
The license manager reports hierarchically to the manager Vendor Management. The role has a truly transversal responsibility. The stakeholder field of the License manager AF role covers the whole organization (including Development), from VPs/Directors to operational teams.
The VM team operates in a growing market, whereby increasingly business critical IT services are (partially) outsourced. This requires proper (relationship) management with a vendor to ensure engagement and commitment on both sides, such as to realize the continuity of the various services and obtain maximum vendor/contract value. Next to this, the volume and complexity of licenses within the organization is increasing and complicated by a.o. the move towards the Cloud. This also requires (more) active management within to organization optimize license usage and avoid (high) penalties following license audits.
Liever een andere contractvorm?
Wanneer je (nog) niet als zzp-er aan de slag wil gaan is het mogelijk om in aanmerking te komen voor een (tijdelijke) arbeidsovereenkomst. LINKIT biedt uitstekende arbeidsvoorwaarden die zijn gekoppeld aan je kennis- en ervaringsniveau. Bij onze aansprekende eindklanten kan je direct ervaring opdoen binnen een inspirerende omgeving met een hoog kennisniveau. Samen met ons ongelimiteerde opleidingsbudget is dit een goede stap in je carrière. Naast prima arbeidsvoorwaarden staat LINKIT ook voor Knowledge en Fun!: we organiseren op regelmatige basis Meetups, borrels en andere IT events. We bespreken alle details graag in een persoonlijk gesprek.
NEEM CONTACT OP, WIJ
HELPEN JE GRAAG VERDER
ZIE OOK DEZE VACATURES
DIE BIJ JOU ZULLEN PASSEN
Senior Ivanti Workspace Manager specialist | RIVM
Met deze offerteaanvraag beoogt de RIVM/IV-organisatie, verder aangeduid als Aanbesteder, specialist... Lees meer...
- Citrix , Ivanti