IT Knowledge Platform Editor | LINKIT
IT Knowledge Platform Editor
De Meern, Utrecht
As an IT Knowledge Platform Editor, finding and reading the latest tech / software development articles gives you energy!
As an editor, you collaborate with the editor in chief to find high-quality content. You check articles, asses if they fit our requirements and communicate with the authors.
What can you expect from it?
Youre working in close collaboration with Kiarash, editor in chief of ITNEXT. Together, you decide the topics to search the best articles for. You reach out to editors, give feedback on their stories and publish them on our channels. Together with the Social Media Manager, youre providing the content to distribute on our social media channels. The goal for ITNEXT is to grow even more in 2019.
You work independently, and communicate with authors around the world. Due to dealing with different time zones, your working hours are not defined and you have to be flexible. Its not a requirement to work from our office in De Meern, Utrecht. This job can be done remotely.
Your main tasks & responsibility as an IT Knowledge Platform Editor are:
- Finding technical content (mainly on medium.com) that are informative;
- Communicating with authors to publish their articles on ITNEXT.io (LINKIT knowledge-platform);
- Editing and reviewing the content;
- Support and collaboration in promoting the articles in relevant social media;
- Maintaining and increasing ITNEXT growth (traffic and followers);
- Regular communication with the marketing team;
- Expanding the relation between LINKIT and the external authors;
- Reporting and presenting the general overview of the workflow for the MT;
- Helicopter view of the articles, social media, and the communication.
- A graduate of higher professional/university (HBO/WO) education, preferably in an IT discipline;
- A relevant experience in editing and writing, combined with having a broad range of technical knowledge;
- Familiarity with social media, developer platforms (GitHub, Stackoverflow e.g.);
- Advanced level of English (writing and editing), Dutch isnt necessary;
- Curious and self-developing;
- Being able to make decisions independently.
- A big opportunity to collaborate on one of the fastest growing software development publications on Medium (source: Smedian);
- A great salary;
- A great working environment. LINKIT is a horizontal organization with a nice atmosphere: you will be able to have a beer with the CEO on our weekly Friday afternoon drink. Working remotely? Well send you a beer sometimes ;-)!
LINKIT; Top Employee & more than 20 years great at what we do!
LINKIT is an open and informal organization where we strive to achieve our goals and ambitions. People are motivating and helping each other, successes are being celebrated, and meanwhile there is always time for a game of table tennis, table soccer, FIFA, and, of course, the Friday afternoon drink. Thanks to all of this, LINKIT was voted the winner of the Top Employer award in 2017!
NEEM CONTACT OP, WIJ
HELPEN JE GRAAG VERDER
ZIE OOK DEZE VACATURES
DIE BIJ JOU ZULLEN PASSEN
IT Resource Consultant | LINKIT
Wil jij je als Resource Consultant ontwikkelen bij een snel groeiend IT bedrijf? Haal jij je energie... Lees meer...
- Non IT
- De Meern, Utrecht