Deep knowledge of SQL and the intricacies of query optimization
At Operation Decision Support we use advanced data analytics and build dashboards and reports to closely monitor the performance of the operation. Many of these dashboards and reports are built on top of HubDB, a state-of-the-art data warehouse based on Microsoft SQL Server technology. As a SQL Developer you will build advanced ETL pipelines that feed tables and views in HubDB, design and model tables and indices in accordance with the requirements of the data analysts and closely monitor the performance of the databases and adjust the design accordingly.
You will collaborate closely with data analysts and the business to design and build HubDB according to their needs.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate and talented SQL developers, for curious builders who are biased towards action, communication and are thriving in a fast-paced and international environment.
We have found that people who match the following requirements are the ones who fit us best:
- 3 years of experience building complex database systems
- Experience with data modeling
- Deep knowledge of SQL and the intricacies of query optimization
- Experience with SQL Server and Transact-SQL
- Experience writing, debugging and improving stored procedures and triggers
- Experience building complex ETL pipelines
Nice to have
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Studio
- Experience developing data pipelines on Hadoop-based data lakes
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages (Java, C#, Python, etc.)
NEEM CONTACT OP, WIJ
HELPEN JE GRAAG VERDER
ZIE OOK DEZE VACATURES
DIE BIJ JOU ZULLEN PASSEN
OutSystems Developer (Medior) | LINKIT
Als Medior OutSystems Developer werk je in teamverband aan de ontwikkeling en het onderhoud van dive... Lees meer...
- Backend development
- De Meern