SQL Database Administrator | LINKIT
SQL Database Administrator
Demonstrated experience using SQL in performing change, backup and tuning activities and ensure high availability.
SQL DBAs in this job role will have allround knowledge of IT systems and services including hardware, software, communications, and/or application solutions. You will meet the required work and education requirements and have a proven record in implementation in a mid- to large project environment.
The individual is required to plan, implement and deliver properly engineered high quality IT services and products which meet the needs of the client as defined in the project plan. The individual should be able to advise and consult where they see possibility for improvement on delivery related to the project.
The scope of this job role includes all project tasks required to deliver the projects in line with project and resource planning. This includes preparation for new or changed services, execution of all related tasks, completion of all processes, adherence to professional, security and process standards and the related administration for the management of performance of systems and services.
You will apply your technical skills in an internal multi-vendor customer billable services and implementation environment. You must be able to work in a fast paced structured project environment within a matrix organization. Being in a multi-vendor environment at client location cooperation- and communication skills and being tactful are very important.
Work experience and skill requirements
- 5 years experience working in a large enterprise IT environment
- experience with Scrum and Agile way of working
Demonstrated experience using SQL in performing the following tasks:
- Evaluate database server hardware
- Installing SQL Software
- Plan the database
- Implement Database design
- Perform Database Provisioning and Configuration
- Use Data Modelling Techniques
- Perform Exception and Error Handling
- Back Up Databases
- Enroll System Users
- Database Tuning, Performance and Optimization
- Database Security
- Ensure High Availability
- Handover in operational readiness state
Education & training
- HBO-level education
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (SQL Server 2012 or higher)
- Knowledge of Service Now or equivalent product
- Business Level English with Dutch as extra language preferred
NEEM CONTACT OP, WIJ
HELPEN JE GRAAG VERDER
ZIE OOK DEZE VACATURES
DIE BIJ JOU ZULLEN PASSEN
OutSystems Developer (Medior) | LINKIT
Als Medior OutSystems Developer werk je in teamverband aan de ontwikkeling en het onderhoud van dive... Lees meer...
- Backend development
- De Meern