Experience with SAPFI
What are you going to do
At Air France-KLM, the Digital Finance & Procurement (DF&P) organization is a knowledge center for financial processes and related systems. The DF&P department acts as an integrator between the user organization and internal and external IT suppliers. Our DF&P department is located in the Netherlands and France and serves the departments within Finance and Procurement and the Group.
You advise the organization in the field of Accounting and IT topics. In particular you:
- Analyzing user requests and aligning them with our business
- Participate in design and application choices in accordance with our architecture
- Assisting in drawing up business cases
- Drafting and processing change requests in collaboration with IT
- Resolving incoming incidents
- Create test cases, test, assess and participate in implementation
- Support with the monthly closing of the 'SAP system'
- We are currently working on projects and changes related to AF/KL Accounting transformation in an E2E process setup (Source 2 Pay, Order 2 Cash and Record 2 Report).
Our ideal candidate has strong analytical skills.
- A good understanding of financial processes and 'SAPFI' application
- Works efficiently and has a good quality focus
- Challenge yourself and the team to achieve the best results
- 2+ years of experience in finance and/or IT
- Bachelor level by education and/or MBO experience within the Finance and IT domain
- You speak fluent Dutch and English (oral and written)
- SAP-FI certified knowledge level
- SAP S4HANA knowledge is a plus
- SAP MDG knowledge is an advantage
- In addition, traveling to AFKL's headquarters in Paris should not be a problem for you.
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.