UX Designer who has experience with Salesforce
At Air France KLM, we're dedicated to transforming the travel experience by adopting a holistic approach that benefits both our customers and dedicated agents. We're looking for a Senior UX Designer who is enthusiastic about crafting solutions for devices with significant constraints, possesses Salesforce experience, and excels at stakeholder management.
- Collaborate in the redesign of our Kiosk solutions, with a focus on streamlining workflows and prioritizing usability and accessibility.
- Design intuitive interfaces using the Salesforce Design System on our agents’touchpoints to enable personalised and efficient customer interactions.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to continually enhance the Airport travel experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across multiple brands and manage
- relationships to ensure successful project delivery.
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a UX or Product Designer
- Strong experience in creating user-friendly digital solutions across various touchpoints.
- Proven experience in designing solutions using Salesforce.
- Strong interaction design skills, including creating user flows and prototypes.
- Strong interest in contextual user research, capable of performing user interviews and usability testing.
- A passion for user-centred design and its collaborative aspect.
- A great collaborator, team-oriented with proactive communication across the product team. Deliver specifications to developers.
- Proficient in Figma
- A portfolio to demonstrate strong sense of process
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work autonomously in a distributed environment.
- Willing to travel
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.