5+ years’ experience with Java SpringBoot, Java Security, JPA
Senior Java developer
Are you ready to power the sustainable future? Dive into the heart of the energy transition with our innovative team in the Netherlands. As a Java Developer, you'll be at the forefront of this revolutionary change, harnessing technology to drive clean energy solutions.
We are seeking a Java Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining complex applications. An ideal candidate would be someone who excels in a technically advanced environment and possesses a strong expertise in both problem-solving and developing effective solutions.
If you have experience with the following tools/languages, then you are the person we are looking for:
- Java SpringBoot
- Java Security
Not necessary, but would be a plus:
- Knowledge of AWS
We are Alliander, a holding company in which various companies are active, including Liander, Qirion and Kenter. We develop and manage the energy grid for millions of Dutch people. That is hard work, especially now that the energy transition is in full swing. We are therefore pleased that we can count on the knowledge and skills of our 7,000 professionals. Together we devise and realize technically smart solutions that prepare the energy grid for the future. We believe in an inclusive and diverse organization in which everyone gets a chance from their own strength and talent.
At Alliander, System Operations department is leading the change towards sustainable energy by embracing digital innovation. By fostering a culture of learning and continuous improvement, we aim to provide our team members with the support and resources they need to reach their full potential.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact and contribute to the energy transition in a meaningful way.
- 5+ years’ experience with Java development in larger teams.
- 5+ years’ experience with Java SpringBoot, Java Security, JPA
- Preferably Java certified (professional) programmer
- HBO or WO education (preferably in Computer Science/Engineering)
- Fluent in English (must) and Dutch (nice to have)
- Database knowledge of DocumentDB/MongoDB
- CI/CD tooling like Git, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Experience in designing REST APIs (must) and GraphQL (nice to have)
- Nice to have: experience with PostgreSQL and Kafka environment
- Nice to have: knowledge of AWS
- Nice to have: Frontend development experience using Angular
- Nice to have: comfortable with Linux (including bash scripting)