- Set up the Control Compliance Framework based on agreed requirements and communicate to all relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to project planning, scope development and project execution for all aspects of risk and compliance management within ServiceNow GRC .
- Create necessary documentation (procedures and work instructions) for delivery management teams and end users for all defined GRC processes and project deliverables.
- Implement the GRC module of ServiceNow with measurable controls to enable execution of control compliance management.
- Participate in external/internal audits.
- Implement automated solutions
- Assess data and automate processes
- Make recommendations to management
Qualifications and Skills:
- Has 5+ years experience in IT and Governance, Risk and Compliance roles with knowledge of relevant GRC processes, like risk management, compliance management, audit management, issue management.
- Experience with ServiceNow GRC
- Has deep knowledge of Risk Management methodologies, frameworks and principles
- Excellent understanding of IT delivery and its operational processes
- Has strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with presenting and communicating to Executive Management
- At least bachelors degree (HBO or WO) in Information Systems, Risk Management or other related field.
- Dutch passport required
- There will be a screening with a duration of 6 to 8 weeks