Are you specialized in designing, building, and maintaining Application Programming Interfaces?
As API Lead Developer you will be the representative of our department and assigned to grids where you will work together with a counterpart on making these grids API proof. You do this by making sure that the development teams are mature in developing business meaningful APIs. This means helping them with understanding bank standards, designing, developing, testing, peer reviewing, prioritizing the work and backlog management
- Coaching and helping API developers in there development maturity.
- Development skills, pull requests, code reviewing, and peer programming.
- Understanding, following and implementing standards and guidelines.
- Breaking down complex user stories in achievable tasks.
- Adding business meaningful knowledge to our API landscape
- Developing great user experiences.
- Report on the performance and analyze how you can improve it.
- Improving the current way of working.
- Senior experience on API design / Develop / Deploy /Maintain /Enhance
- Experience in Java Development / Deploying APIs with right security standards
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture.
- Experience in knowledge sharing, teaching and coaching.
- Experience with OAUTH ,JWT ,TLS , XML , WSDL ,SOAP , REST , SWAGGER, POSTMAN,API Gateway, Design guideline and open API spec.
- Experience in working in large, collaborative DevOps teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Experience in the financial industry.