ASML is looking for a AV professional!
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its headquarters in Veldhoven the Netherlands and has R&D and manufacturing operations in North America, Asia and the Netherlands.
The ASML IT division supports information management, workplace and collaboration facilities, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal- and external activities. Currently the ASML IT department is in an Agile Transformation, in which SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0) is being implemented.
As an AV professional you will be working with all kinds of audio-/visual equipment to make sure events in the big events room(s) (auditorium) will be a flawless experience.
That means the AV professional must understand the event scenarios offered.
The AV professional requires communication and representation skills to guide and support ongoing sessions and help event hosts and presenters to be properly prepared to get the most out of their sessions. AV professional is responsible to prepare and support with the various partners in the AV chain to ensure the presentations will be compliant with the ASML policies & guidelines.
AV professional is expected to deliver:
- Planning & Crew allocation as part of preparations
- Run Books
- Organizational aspects of the Auditorium in general
- Basic scenario
- AVR+ scenario
- Driving change program in collaboration with the partners and the IT architect
- Leading role in continuity (SPOC) for the AV services in Auditorium
As the AV professional the technical possibilities of the services and solutions available should be your main expertise already. These include (not extensively):
- Audio systems operated from specific audio mixer equipment
- Very large LED wall to display a mix of content sources
- Wireless microphone systems
- PTZ video cameras
- Video matrix equipment to make sure the right video inputs end up at the right video outputs (LED wall and preview screens)
- Online meeting and webcasting solutions, primarily focused around Microsoft, e.g., Teams (Live Events), Microsoft Stream, including moderation, feedback/Q&A/voting tooling
- Interaction with (external) broadcasting solutions and professional production companies
- Light control
- Managing event recording capabilities
In specific situations where the AV host does temporarily not have to drive any outstanding event, he/she will provide executive support related services together with the executive support representative.
Who are we looking for?
3-7 years of experience as AV professional or similar role in Corporate organizations
Beside proven Technical skills (hard skills) in the area of audio visual related to (complex) presentations, we moreover expect AV professional the following skills;
- Being a team player, but able to work autonomously as well
- Looking beyond the own responsibilities and working areas
- Strong planning- & communication-skills
- Ability to work under high pressure with strict timelines
- Well capable to speak and write in the English language
- Be open for change and drive continuous improvement
- Leadership skills to lead small teams
- Having the ability to look at Auditorium, Meeting rooms and Auditorium Area from a helicopter view
- Problem solving