Searching for an PowerBI expert
The BI DEVELOPER is part of a Development (SCRUM) Team that specializes around a KLM business functionality. The BI DEVELOPER is primary responsible for the detail design, i.e. designing, writing and customizing of programs and the further detailing and documentation of data and process models for the detailed design.
In addition, the BI DEVELOPER supports the BI Consultant in the global design by introducing system knowledge. In addition the BI DEVELOPER involved in the assembly, product, component testing, and support he collaborates with the BI Consultant, the user in drafting user manuals. At the request of Service Management, the BI DEVELOPER also maintains delivered systems, and resolves malfunctions for this purpose to applications and runs 'coverage' services if required.
- Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
- 2 or more years experience in a Power BI admin role
- Up to date with actual developments of the Power BI product
- Experienced in giving trainings and support to end users & coaching admin roles
- Data modelling knowledge
- Experienced in Power BI reports dashboards and datasets creation
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Service minded
- Experience in agile way of working
- Able to work on multiple task/questions at the same time
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.