Robeco is looking voor a SME with experience of Charles River!
Role and department:
Robeco is looking for a “Charles River IMS Subject Matter Expert (SME)” within one of the IT Delivery – Investments teams. The team’s core focus is to deliver smart solutions for our investment departments. In scrum teams, Charles River SMEs, application specialists and developers work closely together to complete user stories and thus implement solutions for investments.
- Performs analysis of business activities to determine business requirements. Works with business users to understand and define needs above and beyond requirements provided by the business.
- Works closely with the project managers, business users, QA, developers, and other technology professionals to ensure that (project) deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Use existing workflows and control points, work with operational portfolio managers, traders and investments restrictions and the Delivery Team to build and configure new workflows that meet the needs of the business.
- Work to eliminate or minimize existing pain points while still maintaining necessary control points.
- Design and document new workflows
- Provide a third party perspective on the workflows and other implementation details to ensure the firm is choosing the best implementation details possible
- Work with BA and development ensure existing application integrations are working as designed, including ensuing all data elements are being loaded and displayed properly
- Experience implementing Charles River Developer Investment Management System – with a preference for someone who has worked at CRD as a specialist and has worked on a on premise implementation
- Detailed industry knowledge of OTC and listed instruments.
- Experienced in full life cycle of buy side asset management.
- Proven analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to make independent decisions
- An in-depth understanding of systems development lifecycle. Ability to perform detailed analysis on these systems at all phases of the project lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills