Designers work together with the AFKL (product or scrum) teams to research and identify problems, explore and create new functionalities, test solutions, improve current interactions and build towards a consistent experience.
Design can be in the form of Interaction, Information Architecture, Visual and or Service Design. It can involve Prototyping, Concepting/Art Direction and/or Illustration. For validation, quantitative and qualitative user research and stakeholder management is done.
Designers are placed in various business units within AFKL notably within the Data & Technology organization (1) and the Digital Organization (2) within AFKL Passenger Commercial.
- Education/Experience level Academic work/think level with extensive experience
- Years of Experience: 5+
- Bachelor or Academic level through degree.
- Digital Native with digital product management focus.
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Customer centricity by nature.
- Open minded.
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.