As part of a new assignment, we are looking for a professional in the field of Business Analysis and process analysis to manage crisis management issues. There is a need to map data objects and processes of Crisis management. Together with the product owner and BPAs, they are asked to form the pivot between the current project organization, the Crisis Management Department and the BP SSC, which was established in January 2023. In addition, we are looking for a professional who is able to share and transfer knowledge to current BPAs in the team.
- Has at least HBO/WO working and thinking level;
- At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience as a Business Analyst in a complex environment, preferably with COTS and SAAS products with large user groups.
- Is able to approach and manage users from different departments (remotely), even if these persons do not fall hierarchically under the responsibility of the project;
- Competences: quality orientation, organizational skills, problem analysis, cooperation;
- Knowledge and experience of describing and requesting as-is & to-be business processes in BPMN.
- Is familiar with Agile approach.
- Is able to transfer knowledge in the field of business and process analysis techniques
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.