Ensuring timely, correct and complete processing of the administration, within the focus areas Iata-Interline, Purchase order related processes, Fuel administration and business support in general. The employee represents the department both within FAS-NL and outside the division, such as the end-to-end table with AF. Reports on behalf of FAS-NL, but also on behalf of Air France in case of Interline freight accounting. This with a large degree of independence but within the given guidelines and frameworks. Is concerned with the further optimization of processes, procedures and systems. The level 2 specialist takes ownership of the entire process and advises and operationally supports the level 1 specialist where necessary and is the first point of contact for the P2P manager.
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of financial accounting and systems, with an eye for the administrative organization.
- Good communicative skills
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Affinity with ICT, and the translation into administrative processes
- Accounting insight, being able to translate processes into changes in the general ledger.
- Strong numerical and analytical insight
- Knowledge of MS office package, in particular Word/Excel
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.