Do you have experience with Data Analysis in the field of Sustainability, HR or Compliance (ESG)? Do topics such as calculating emissions, waste, adequate wage and/or measuring Compliance trainings sound familiar for you? And are you interested in working in international airline companies? We are now accepting proposals for external support.
ESG Reporting faces increasing external pressure: calls for transparency by investors and regulatory frameworks increase every day. For us, this is both a challenge and an opportunity – enabling us to show how the company is firmly committed to meeting our Sustainability goals and strategic vision:
- Achieve superior environmental and societal performance, aligning our competitive advantage with Sustainable Development Goals and answering customer and public demand for sustainable travel solutions.
- Secure our license to operate, preempting government interventions in the fight against climate change and for social equality, and ensuring continued access to the financial markets.
In addition, internal requests to provide insights to our Group Executive Committee increase daily.
To address these increasing needs, our ESG Reporting & Insights team at Airfrance-KLM Group is expanding. Where You will be working in the AFKL ESG Reporting & Insights team, part of AFKL Sustainability, which is stationed in CDG. Working closely together with fellow Data Analysts, the Director Extra-Financial Reporting & Benchmarking and an “apprenti”, as well as the airline data teams and external partners including Finance colleagues and auditors.
This position implies regular (bi-weekly) travel to connect both with colleagues from the Sustainability team at CDG as well as colleagues within the airline data teams in AMS and CDG.
- Bachelor level of thinking, hands-on approach
- Experience/affinity with Sustainability, HR, Compliance and/or Finance (or a combination)
- Experience/affinity with data warehousing (SQL/Teradata), dashboarding tools (PowerBI), and ESG Reporting Tools (we use Enablon)
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.