ASML is looking for a senior program manager with experience in leading transitions
The IT Program- / Transition Manager works together with the business- & technical experts of Berliner Glas Berlin on the transformation of IT Infrastructure and applications to ASML Datacenters. Knowledge on M&A is a big plus (proven record). You will be reporting to ASML Higher Management. Knowledge of SAFe (agile framework) is also a big plus.
Education and experience:
- Program- / Transition Manager in IT (> 15 years).
- Experience in M&A (the bridge between the interests of two organizations).
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Agile wayof working.
Role and responsibilities:
- Program- / Transition Manager (EPIC Owner).
- Determine and maintain overall migration strategy ASML Core IT Integration.
- Risk- & Security management with regard to data / applications to be migrated.
- Create Migration Planning.
- Manage Migrations Execution.
- Change Management (cultural change).
- Safeguard adoption of ASML way of working as part of the change management (processes & technology).
- Span of control 15-20.
- Report out to Senior Management ASML CoreIT (C-level)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong stakeholder management and building relationships.
- Strong consultancy skills.
- Networking skills within the organization.
- General knowledge of IT concepts (like networking, Datacenters, End-User -services, Backend Applications, IAM, Generic Services).