ASML is looking for a senior SAP security and authorizations specialist expert!
Introduction to the job:
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. Microchips drive technological development worldwide, just like oil did for the first industrial revolution. Therefor there is an ever-increasing demand for ASML machines. ASML employs around 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. The SAP security and authorizations team (SAP Octopus) makes sure that all these employees have the right access to their SAP related information needs so that they can develop ever more complex and powerful chip making machines.
The SAP S&A Specialist will provide a full range of SAP security application support to the customer in managing, monitoring and maintaining SAP authorizations and users in a diverse SAP landscape worldwide.
As an SAP Security & Authorizations Specialist what you'll be doing:
The SAP Security & Authorizations Specialist gathers business information and translates requirements/processes into IT Solutions, which will support and optimize the business in its daily operations. In this challenging specialist role you deliver, implement, and maintain new IT solutions, and you assist and improve the day-to-day operations. If you're looking for an international environment, a people-oriented culture and many challenging projects in a diverse SAP landscape including S/4 HANA, Fiori, HANA cloud, multiple SAP cloud applications and more, then apply now!
Role and responsibilities:
- Gather business needs and requirements, be a true partner for our internal customers.
- Translating business requirements to functional design and technical specifications.
- Maintenance of GRC tooling, filter set maintenance, reporting and improvements.
- Work with internal control specialists and Service Delivery Management to ensure compliance to Policies, Procedures, and Control Sets. This includes SOD resolution, critical activities and SAP emergency access.
- Secure confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of information residing in ASML’s SAP systems.
- Assist in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of SAP related Authorization tools, techniques, and mechanisms to meet business needs.
- Work on projects and (non) standard changes related to SAP authorizations.
- SAP authorizations maintenance operations, create and maintain SAP authorizations according to the ASML authorization concept in multiple SAP systems.
- Coaching and reviewing SAP role changes executed by our external service provider.
- Assist in Definition of and the Standardization of all SAP Security and Segregation of Duties related policies, procedures, work flows, and control sets based upon industry standard practices, experience, and business needs.
- Contribute to the S&A road map to bring us to the next level.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience on core SAP security design, analysis, configuration, compliance, and implementation (multiple projects is a plus).
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of experience on SAP Security Basics, SAP Authorization Concept, Roles/ Activity Groups, and User Administration.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience with SOD conflict resolution.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in multiple SAP modules/ solutions.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of experience with GRC tools – concepts of Emergency Access and Risk Analysis.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) and GDPR.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA security and Fiori authorizations is a plus.
- Knowledge of HANA DB security is a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Security and Risk awareness.
- Good communication skills, excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Strong planning and prioritizing skills.
- Firm and decisive.
- Diligent, practical and pro-active.
- Service minded and customer oriented.
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.