The objective of Finance Accounting Services NL (FAS-NL) is to create a create added value for the business units. As Compliance Officer Internal Control you ensure the complete and timely implementation of the Internal Control Framework. You are also involved in projects, procedures and system and process improvements.
In the field of Controlling & Accounting fitting within the AirFrance-KLM policy, you promote an effective internal control environment through the implementation of good internal control procedures for improvement and optimization of the process. This with a large degree of independence within the given guidelines and frameworks. You are jointly responsible for collecting data from the various clusters and primary point of contact
for both Internal Audit and the External Auditor and the internal control framework.
- HBO diploma (preferably Accountancy);
- Approximately 3 years of work experience in the field of Financial accounting and systems;
- Skilled in the field of Internal Control (COSO/COBI Framework), AO/IC and Risk Management in particular
- within financial services and insight into risks and mitigating measures;
- Experience working with an Internal Control Framework, both in terms of content and process
- Good communication skills to gather relevant information
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing, especially good written knowledge
- expressiveness in English
- Affinity with administration systems and processes
- Strong numerical and analytical insight
- Knowledge of the MS Office package (in particular Word/Excel);
- Affinity with working Agile, in line with the principles of LEAN;
Om de betrouwbaarheid en integriteit van kandidaten te toetsen is screening onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure. Voor vragen over de screeningprocedure kunt u contact opnemen met de vermelde contactpersoon bij de betreffende vacature of interim opdracht.