Experience with Kubernetes
As an AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to design, deploy, and maintain containerized applications on the Azure Kubernetes Service platform. You will work with cross-functional teams to ensure that applications and systems are scalable, reliable, and secure.
- Fluent in both Java and Python as scripting languages.
- Excellent soft skills (good communication skills)
- Experienced in advising / consulting
- Preferably on-site professional
- Passion for modern technologies and practical experience: K8s, containers, microservices are your friends
- Several years of professional experience as a DevOps or Systems Engineer preferably in large enterprise (financial) organization(s).
- Pre experience with infrastructure-as-code with tools like Azure DevOps, Helm, Azure ARM templates, Terraform.
- Good in knowledge sharing and educating.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of : (Azure)Windows and (Azure) Linux based operating systems.
- Strong expertise in DevOps and CI/CD implementation